Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LOST 2 KGS!

Ok, so first of all................................. I NOW WEIGH 89 KGS!!! I've been consistant with both my hour of cardiovascular exercise, my thrice a week weights sessions and my healthy new lifestyle full of healthy food. I am exactly where I set my goal about 2 weeks ago for today exactly to be. I wanted to reach 89 kgs.

My next goal will be by tuesday the 9th December, when I will weigh 87 kgs or less. I haven't really had any troubles eating and drinking healthily. I've just been using the knowledge I have, to perhaps the best advantage I have ever used them for.

To successfully lose weight, you need to consistantly do at LEAST half an hour cardio, or an hour every day, and use your brain to work out healthy options and portion sizes. I went out to a resturant, and I ended up giving half my steak and veges to him, because the meat alone was the size of a small plate.

Thats all I've got time for right now, but I will keep posting, and next time I'm on ill put up the photos of me from last week. then In another 2 weeks I'll put up 2 new ones showing my improvements.

3 comments:

Tearose said...

Yay!!! Good Job girl!!! :D

Bec said...

Hi there. I too am personal trainer who has found herself at the evil end of the scale. I think its alot harder to do this when you are in the fitness industry. People have an expectation and its very embarrassing when you can't practise what you preach. So I'll be following you with great interest. Good Luck. Bec

Geo said...

Woot that is awesome .. I can't wait to weigh in and see what I have lost