Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Dreaded Before photos...

So every successful weight loss story begins with some before photos.

These are always highly embarrassing and gives a "How the hell did I let myself get this way" moment to the person in them.

I took my photos yesterday and was NOT happy at all.

*Deep breath* Here they are...



So, while that is painful sharing that with the world, it gives me something to look at and think "Never again". For the first time I have shared photos with the world instead of locking them away on my computer, never to look at them again.

I won't bother pointing out everything I hate about these photos. It's simple. I want to cut the fat. I want to have a nice back with no rolls, I want a flat stomach and I want to fit into smaller clothes. 

The next steps over the next week will be:

Finding old pictures from when I was 18 - 19yrs old and posting them(inspiration).
Buying a new gym wardrobe to feel the part(fake it till you make it).
Writing out my food plan to start on Monday(which I will post).
Joining the gym with my best friend and booking it into my diary.
I will also write up my daily workouts as well, as a record for myself and to keep me accountable.

On a side note, these are my new sports bras in the photo, They are the most comfortable sports bras I have ever owned(especially as someone with bigger breasts). I will be buying more and will describe them in my new gym clothes post. 

No comments: